Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
There is this finnish overseas organisation called Merimieskirkko (Sailor Church) that supplies finns across the world with traditional finnish foodstuff. They might have some. What city do you live in? I could find if they have staff there?

Blackrat

Or no such luck. Apparently they don't do that in the US. Only some european and asian cities...

If you can find any finnish owned bakery or such you might be in luck. Otherwise I think it might be very unlikely to find them there :D

Blackrat

Yeah, it is as solely finnish as salmiakki, but unlike the candy, runeberg tortes are available only around runeberg's day... So I'm not surprised they're next to impossible to find in the states :D

Blackrat

Tomorrow is truly old-school gaming day. 1st edition MERP. I think the edition is older than me :D

Edit: Had to check. Yeah, it was published a year before my birth :D

Last edited:

Blackrat

No, I get to play for once. Haven't yet fully decided on my character. Tomorrow is character creation evening. I'm thinkin on doing some kind of an elven warrior.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases