Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

Adventurer
Trixi is actually funny in many of her videos. I find them informative and entertaining. Her boyfriend is from Brazil. They have 2 kids and are raising them in a multilingual home.

Aeson

Adventurer
Someone POOPED in the parking lot.

At work we're given a packet of papers each night with notes on various work things. The other night, we got a note saying someone defecated in between the moving trucks from a neighboring business. Surveillance footage was being reviewed to find out who did it. It appears it was also smeared on one of the trucks.

Pooped in the parking lot. 🤢
SMH

Aeson

Adventurer
"I don't wear a mask for the same reason I don't wear underwear. Things gotta breathe."
Insane woman in Florida

I do want to put that on a shirt though.

Aeson

Adventurer
Watch the beginning of The Phillip Defranco show from yesterday on YouTube. That's where got that line from. She was the more normal of the comments. The one he started with will restore your faith in humanity.

Aeson

Adventurer
I don't want to seem like a hypocrite. I don't wear a mask. I rather prefer to keep my distance. I rarely go out. When I have to go to the stores for work. I go to customer service and nowhere else. I do understand the importance of wearing a mask though. If my community requires it I'll revisit my stance, but I'll probably start wearing one.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Really you should. Even a bad mask reduces the spread of the larger droplets by 30% or so. Good ones range from 70-90%, depending.

Besides, wearing one will help you avoid those with viewpoints similar to the a Floridians depicted above.

Mad_Jack

Explorer
My job requires us to wear masks - we're a pharmaceuticals company, so half the time I was already wearing arm sleeves, beard guard and hair net anyway.
Now, with the bandana I wear, I at least don't have to deal with the crappy bead guards anymore.

Also, my bandana is black and covered in skulls, so it tends to keep people the required six feet away.
(Not that I needed help - on a good day I look like a crazed axe murderer, lol.)
However, I really do want to get a couple of shirts made up that say: "Get within 6ft. and I'll piss on your shoes..."

On a personal note, there have been about 1000 cases and several deaths in my county, so I'll be wearing that bandana for the foreseeable future until there are no more new cases in the state of CT.

Aeson

Adventurer
I'm listening to an actual play podcast called Spell Check. It's fun. The DM and players are YA authors.

Any way, the PCs are prisoners in a prison. They helped fight off ghouls. There was a prison break. The Lord in charge of the prison gave them a chance for freedom if they capture an escaped prisoner with the same charges. I thought that was a great idea.

Aeson

Adventurer
Can mage hand be used to take the bolt out of a cocked crossbow? Could it he used as a distraction waving in front of someone's face John Cena style?

72da5662d29a61e2477adb4313ae4724.gif

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4