Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Nah, you look fine.
Sometimes, it’s not about how good others think you look, but about personal grooming preferences make you feel.

I remember when makeover shows were everywhere, my mom was watching one where they cleaned up this woman’s husband. He went from total shaggy biker dude to a neatly-trimmed, almost Kenny Rodgers look. I can tell you he really did look good. I have NO idea how he felt about the new look beyond his initial pleasure at pleasing his wife. Whether he stuck to it long-term, I have not a clue.

Aeson

Adventurer
Bah, my kid’s third word ever was the finnish equivalent to the f-word. It was cue for me to reel back cussing 😂
See, I pictured your kid clawing his way out cussing like a sailor. With a spiked red mohawk and a goatee.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
At least you're not this poor woman.
Hey, I have to admit I almost did the same thing once. Just bought my new car, stopped for gas, got out, looked at it and was like "huh, wtf is the gas tank?" Then looked at the other side. I don't know why I thought they were all on the same side. Got back in the car, paused before I almost did the same thing as this lady, adjusted before I got to that point. I felt ridiculous even without going that extra step. Never saw myself on the internet, so guessing I got lucky and no one video'ed me...

Aeson

Adventurer
I have seen the same number of Q for President signs as I have seen Biden for President signs in my county. Signs= 1. Then again a couple of weeks ago I saw a Ron Paul 2020 sign. So maybe that's 2 for Q.

And I don't mean my avatar. 😛

Last edited:

Advertisement2

Advertisement4