Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

The difference between horror and dark fantasy is that, in horror, your hero is killed by a vampire. In dark fantasy, your hero is a vampire.

I feel that this definition will stand up to any empirical test you care to name, with sufficient looseness on the definitions of "hero" and "vampire".

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The difference between horror and dark fantasy is that, in horror, your hero is killed by a vampire. In dark fantasy, your hero is a vampire.

I feel that this definition will stand up to any empirical test you care to name, with sufficient looseness on the definitions of "hero" and "vampire".
in waterdeep [2ed ed] there was a lawful good vamp - She had donned a helm of opposite alignment.

so,while playing Fallout 4 I encountered a bug in which one of my followers suddenly decides to swim in the air instead of walking

[sblock] Fallout 4 04.28.2017 - 01.42.58.01.png[/sblock]

In TES: Oblivion, I recently passed a guard that was gliding along the ground in a standing position, on the way back to his horse.

It was only later that I realized I could have taken a screenshot.

It is like trying to shoot fog, I guess.

Remove ads