Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Its still working out in my head.

Basically- what if a mortal was made immortal with the god like powers but couldn't handle it. mental break down. Has multiple personalities. Each is god like with its own profile. basically- one person is the entire pantheon of gods. Each warring against the other to be the sole personality.

Next trick.... the original mind still has enough wits about himself and the dire situation that he "creates" a world to limit the possible destruction. Further- somehow limits the "gods" to work through unknowing mortals whom must solve riddles and puzzles and battle fierce creatures (and other followers) .

In a strange simplified thought process.... the origin and evolution of a Game Master ;)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Since when was Intelligence part of the internet?

It's there. It's always been there. It just all too often gets lost in all the ridiculousness, craziness, stupidity and anger that is pervasive throughout the internet. It makes you think it isn't there, but just when you think it's lost, a little bit of it pops out, smacks you on the head and then proceeds to fade back into the background where you slowly forget it exists until it smacks you in the head again.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I am feeling disturbingly middle-class. Not only am I a suburban homeowner nowdays, today I bought me a gas-grill. Time to start the summer damnit!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The past week has actually looked like spring. The meteoroligists are saying that it will get cold again next week though...

Remove ads