• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Would this face lie to you?
images

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I got the Only War core rulebook!!! It's been out of print for at least two years, maybe longer. That and Rogue Trader were the only ones missing from my 40k rpg set. And I got them both from a second hand booth at Finland's rpg con. Both near mint condition and half the price of what they were when they were still in print. Sorry, just rather excited.

On other exciting news, son is practising standing. He's getting rather good at it.

I got the Only War core rulebook!!! It's been out of print for at least two years, maybe longer. That and Rogue Trader were the only ones missing from my 40k rpg set. And I got them both from a second hand booth at Finland's rpg con. Both near mint condition and half the price of what they were when they were still in print. Sorry, just rather excited.

On other exciting news, son is practising standing. He's getting rather good at it.
Good, good. Soon, you will be able to procure for him his very own chainsword.

Remove ads