• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Good, good. Soon, you will be able to procure for him his very own chainsword.

...but first:
6b0353bc590ef006d3175fd32b26267d.jpg

I should note that, as far as I know, we don't actually know why full plate cat armour existed. But given that armour is worn to protect the wearer, and that cats were used primarily to keep rats and mice out of food stores, it's a fairly good and reasonable conclusion.

Sometimes, the rats will win.

Enough of puns and catcalls.......

Played again. Funniest.....game......ever.......

Undead honor guard soldier
City boy (never been in the country) Master Inquisitive (basic know it all)
Dwarven Druid with an Arkansas accent and a thing for Lightning
A Changeling alchemist Chef looking for new recipes from the savage lands (Shadow Marches)

Crazy stuff.......

Only way to hit the armored skeleton.... with a twenty. I was on a roll. To bad his damage reduction absorbed most of it

On a request.... the alchemist made strong drink..... entire camp (including a Bigfoot Cohort ) passed out from drinking 1-3 drinks

Reactions to when House Orien called in a favor from House Cannith...... Warforged Titans (Hammer-Axe and Axe-Hammer) to clear the road thru Eldeen

I'm ah feelin' it again. I love DnD !!!!!!

Enough of puns and catcalls.......

Played again. Funniest.....game......ever.......

Undead honor guard soldier
City boy (never been in the country) Master Inquisitive (basic know it all)
Dwarven Druid with an Arkansas accent and a thing for Lightning
A Changeling alchemist Chef looking for new recipes from the savage lands (Shadow Marches)

Crazy stuff.......

Only way to hit the armored skeleton.... with a twenty. I was on a roll. To bad his damage reduction absorbed most of it

On a request.... the alchemist made strong drink..... entire camp (including a Bigfoot Cohort ) passed out from drinking 1-3 drinks

Reactions to when House Orien called in a favor from House Cannith...... Warforged Titans (Hammer-Axe and Axe-Hammer) to clear the road thru Eldeen

I'm ah feelin' it again. I love DnD !!!!!!
Sounds like fun. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads