• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Wait wait wait! It has a Zephyr?! Why didn't you tell that in the first place? What colour is that? Can I use Hold Monster on it?

Saw something neat on my vacation. I went to Salisbury Beach (MA/NH border) and a group of twenty year old were playing DnD at their camp site. Came close to introducing myself but I'm sure the wife would not have approved. ;)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
For those Buckethead fans here, something from his funkier side:
[video=youtube;YuMU5_IN8Sg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuMU5_IN8Sg&sns=em[/video]

The kitty carries both a fundamental inability to understand the words "adult cats are often lactose intolerant", a pressing interest in empty ice-cream bowls, and a persistent persistence in the pursuit of goals wherein she can see no good reason not to pursue them.

My adorable gnome named Millie character from World of Warcraft[sblock] 132448213-main.jpg[/sblock] and yes those are hammers that she is welding

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
"...Unless, of course, your hammers are the legendary Silver Hammers of Mage Maxwell, in which case all your problems look like lycanthropes."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads