Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My Sis-in-law draws in adult coloring books and there is nothing nasty about any of what she draws in. they just keep her occupied during her episodes of adult adhd.

I was at work when my Father passed away. Everyone thought I was a cold bastich since I stayed to finish my shift. Though quieter, my mood didn't change a lot either.

As people began to whisper about me behind my back I brought up the fact he had the nastier version of Lung Cancer (the Men.... caused by Asbestos you see on TV). He was on 24/7 morphine in the end. We (as in the entire family) had done our goodbyes already and at least for me was happier he was no longer suffering.

This said, I see how the aunt of the cousin thru marriage of a friend has died and I well a tear. My friend is sad and there is little I can do to comfort them. It will make me sad and possibly shed a tear.

Crazy stuff

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
We (as in the entire family) had done our goodbyes already and at least for me was happier he was no longer suffering.

That was kind of how I felt when my paternal grandmother passed after a decline that included 3 strokes and a resuscitation done despite a DNR request. Her passing wasn’t a sorrow, it was a relief at the end of her suffering.

[sblock] img20180503_21483935.jpg[/sblock] I started on this one last night

Remove ads