Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

A VERY well drawn Batman animated series where he and the bat-family and major villains are time displaced to feudal Japan. They arrive at different times over the course of a few years (so that the villians and bat-family can set up terroritories) then Batman arrives- confused and lacking a lot of his gadgits.

As the story progresses it gets crazy. They do one thing Batman would never ever do. Then it REALLY gets crazy and the return to modern times.

Crazy stuff for $ 13.00

Last edited:

This is what I'm currently working on [sblock] img20180511_02150943.jpg [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
In all honesty, my bronze colored pencil is broken and my current sharpener isn't up to well sharping it , anything that looks bronze is like golden harvest or something like that lol
I tried to send you a pencil sharpener to try, but I just can't get it through my camera to send to you through the inter webs.

*SIGH*

Mad_Jack

Legend
I remember seeing Saturday the 14th as a lil' one. I saw a lot of movies I properly should not have.......

When I was nine or ten, my mother would send us off to the video store with money to rent videos, and never much paid attention to what we were watching - we'd run through the entire horror sections of two different video stores in a little over a year and a half. I'd seen the first four Faces of Death movies before I hit puberty. :cool:
(And watched Caligula at fifteen, lol.)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I may have mentioned that I got sick Feb-March and lost 30lbs. This obviously changed the way my clothes fit, but I made do because I didn’t know how things were going to play out. Well...

It’s been a couple months now, and the weight has stayed off. I’ve “rediscovered” certain short-sleeved button-down shirts I haven’t worn in a while- just in time for Texas Summer heat- and bought a few new ones to supplement them.

And for the first time in 20 years, my Levi’s* are a size 36 waist.

* I’m still wearing 38s in Lee jeans because of the way they’re cut.

Remove ads