Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Well rooster don't lay eggs so that is zero from him; and thieves don't give , they only take. so since the thief took what eggs you started with, you have zero eggs total.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
I did not. And this is the hill on which I will die. Cats are angels from heaven.

I posted that after seeing the most evil stare from a dog in a car.
To be clear, I used to have Maine Coon cats years ago- a brother & sister- and I loved them. In fact, we have a painting of them outside of my bedroom door.

But I’ve had more negative experiences with kitties than with doggies, by percentage. Hell- even my own big ol‘ softie MC boy decided to sink his fangs into my foot in the middle of the night one time. (Only time he ever hurt me.)

Aeson

Hero
I never had issues with cats. Dogs were always noisy, smelly, and messy. I'm a cat person living in a dog person world. Dogs everywhere I went today. Every store had a car with a dog in it. UGA paraphernalia everywhere. Billboards with dogs. They're just everywhere. There's even a thread here dedicated to dogs. I've always been a pull for the undercat kind of person. Dogs are mainstream and boring. I always go the different route. Hell, if I could, I'd get a monkey or a chimp. Primates rule the world. Some can even learn to communicate in a way we can understand.

Aeson

Hero
Well rooster don't lay eggs so that is zero from him; and thieves don't give , they only take. so since the thief took what eggs you started with, you have zero eggs total.
It's three eggs. You start with zero because the first line is hypothetical "If I had". The thief gave three. And yes the rooster doesn't lay eggs, so zero there. 0+3+0=3

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Clearly you crazy ’mericans have never heard of the Easter Rooster, and still think that a rabbit lays chocolate eggs... Ours is at least an egg laying species, despite being male...

Aeson

Hero
Clearly you crazy ’mericans have never heard of the Easter Rooster, and still think that a rabbit lays chocolate eggs... Ours is at least an egg laying species, despite being male...
Not just any chocolate eggs but Cadbury creme eggs.

Cadbury-Creme-Eggs-US&UK-Small.jpg

Aeson

Hero
I hit the jackpot with the food pantry today. My sister went to the church and picked up a lot of food. My mom brought some to me and let me pick some out. What was left was going to my uncle. I left him the stuff I thought his grandkids would eat. I tried to take all the canned peaches but she wouldn't let me. lol I left one. 😝 I got pasta and lentils. Baking mix, vegan cheesy rice, green beans, cereals. Even got grilled chicken patties and hotdogs. A lot of cans of chunked chicken.

Some of the canned stuff is going into my strategic stockpile. I'm not going full doomsday prepper, but with the likes of Trumpsters and Qanon still running around, I'm more scared than ever something bad will happen. I do want to have some supplies set aside. I've even collected some manual tools and first aid supplies. I'm keeping things low right now until I find a long term place to stay.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4