Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
So, earlier this week we had one of our famous Ten Minute New England Thunderstorms...

Jack got kinda sparkly and tingly for a little bit, lol. That was fun... :cool:

(Not, of course, that I'm particularly interested in doing it again anytime soon, mind you.)

It began raining like hell for awhile earlier this week, just as Jack left his father's girlfriend's place. However, the rain pretty much stopped for a couple minutes right as Jack pulled into his own driveway, so Jack got out of the truck to head inside the house.

Jack is extremely sensitive to electromagnetic fields for a higher animal, and could feel something really big building up in the air - the outlines of everything looked so sharp you could shave with them. Jack decided it would be a good idea to get the hell indoors, quickly.

The ancient garage door opener didn't feel like accepting the code that particular day, so Jack hurried up the sidewalk to head in the front door. When Jack got directly between the metal pole of the light in his front yard and the metal railing on the stairs the hair on his arms began standing straight up, everything suddenly had a very shiny aura around it, like a faerie fire spell, and Jack experienced a visual hallucination of tiny little lights wandering around like little bugs. As fascinating as it was, Jack's occasionally-lacking sense of self-preservation still managed to stumble its butt up the front stairs and open the door.

About thirty seconds after Jack closed his front door, the entire world disappeared in a flash of light and an explosion that rattled the entire house hard enough to shake a small knick-knack off the sill of the kitchen window into the sink.

The house lost power for about two minutes, during which Jack just kinda sat there mentally vapor-locked and watching the pretty colors floating around in his brain... When Jack opened his front door to check to see if anything was on fire he saw all his neighbors at their doors pointing over at his yard. Apparently, nothing was actually damaged. But the grass in the front yard was steaming a bit.

Jack felt a bit... odd...for about an hour afterwards, but eventually everything turned out okay.

Just to be on the safe side, though, I rubbed an anti-static dryer sheet over my hands and clothes before I touched any electronic devices, lol. :D

Last edited:

Game group semi- self destructed last week. Player had his first death and took it very personally. Just up and walked off in the middle of the game with a "back to the drawing board" smart-a$$ comment.

Now he wants to play something different.

Different game = different attitude?

Doubt it.

Remove ads