Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I logged into my Star Wars: The Old Republic account after 6 years. Over 7k in cartel credits had accrued in that time.lol Each month 100 credits were added. I used it by bank access and other things. Still over 6k left. I bought the collector's edition when it was released. It had the physical security code thingy. I can't find the dang thing now, but because having it attached to the account I got the credits. I'm now using the android app. I hope i still get 100 credits each month.

I have an imperial stronghold. I tried to travel to it with a republic character, a message popped up saying it was deep in enemy territory. It then said I could pay a smuggler 1000 credits to sneak me in. That's funny. I'm going to try it tomorrow. If you never hear from me it's because I became saber fodder for some Sith lord.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I mentioned this Jeep Cherokee that I saw to my sister. It was loud and sounded like it had a diesel engine. She said she knew which one I was talking about. No diesel, it had no muffler. That is very common around here, much to my annoyance. The county we live in is not the most populace in the state so you tend to see a lot of the same people. Anyway she tells me a story about a time this guy tried to impress a group of girls by revving his engine. Of course the thing shut down on him. So all the girls had a good laugh at his expense. One of the girls knew the guy and said "He knows I'm gay, so why try to impress me?" These are high school girls. My niece is 14 and has a girlfriend. She came out to the family over a year ago saying she liked boys and girls. Man, times they are a changin.

Is it stereotyping to say my niece is wicked good at softball?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Nope, I'm an honorary blonde.
I use the excuse of "Blond roots". My hair is dark dark dark dark dark dark brown.

I have a grandma of Cherokee blood, and grandpa of northern Irish blood then my dad is of Indonesian blood of his mother, so you can say "Just what roots are blond?"

Well HIS dad is from Holland, and that is where my dad lives.

I have blond roots that show every now and then.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I use the excuse of "Blond roots". My hair is dark dark dark dark dark dark brown.

I have a grandma of Cherokee blood, and grandpa of northern Irish blood then my dad is of Indonesian blood of his mother, so you can say "Just what roots are blond?"

Well HIS dad is from Holland, and that is where my dad lives.

I have blond roots that show every now and then.
I don't know of a single natural blonde in my family. I'm thinking of pointing at my few grey hairs and claim they are blonde. :D

Remove ads