Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
I was born platinum blonde, but was dirty blonde/light brown by the time I was in high school. By the time I hit my twenties, it was dark brown and now it's pretty much mostly an iron grey dark enough to look black, although in the summer I still end up with brownish red highlights.

My beard, on the other hand, contains bits of every color from white to black - when I have a few months' beard, it looks like I'm chewing on a calico cat, lol - and any particular section doesn't always grow back in the same color it was before I shaved it...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My beard is lighter, almost reddish. I believe it was in a behind the scenes bit of the Roman King Arthur movie, it's a Welsh trait for a guy with dark hair to have red beard. This was the reason given for dying the beard of one actor black to match the rest of him.

I liked the movie as an action movie. Not really a King Arthur movie, though. It would have been fine to remove that stuff and kept it as a Roman soldier's last mission story.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
what was once blond facial hair is gray, as is with the reddish hair. what was black is turning white and silver. still have a bit of black in the beard.

Now the cranial head is still nearly all the dark rat's nest I always had, except for the temples.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Recently I started wearing reading glasses occasionally. I don't need them all the time, but I do find myself holding things at arms length sometimes.lol Today I had to try to read something so small. Just a couple of years ago I would have done without. I didn't have my cheaters so I handed to my mom to read. She has bifocals but it's still embarrassing.

Some may remember when I posted just hours after having lasik surgery. I was told I would still need reading glasses after 40. He was right. I got about 12 years without glasses of any kind except sunglasses.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Walk into a club like:

[video=youtube;aGq24C_1D0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGq24C_1D0c[/video]

Walk into a grocery store like:

[video=youtube;70-_Zvk0a2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-_Zvk0a2k[/video]

What the heck kind of vegetables did I end up buying? Hala Aka Puhala?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I saw a pair of weapons of massive distraction yesterday. While I was saying thanks for the mammaries, I was.turning left into on coming traffic. Didn't wreck but it did wake me up. First question by cops is normally were you on your phone. I'd have to say that I was thinking of an extra large milkshake.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My bad. I wasn't clear. No accident. I avoided the car. I just didn't see him coming. I started my turn and then saw the *huge* tracts of land. I look back and here comes a Jeep. Luckily he slowed enough to avoid a collision. If things did go wrong I would have made sure I got a picture. Somewhere along the line I hope I'd get a cop or judge that would see the picture and say, "Naw. You good, Bro." LOL

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I saw a pair of weapons of massive distraction yesterday. While I was saying thanks for the mammaries, I was.turning left into on coming traffic. Didn't wreck but it did wake me up. First question by cops is normally were you on your phone. I'd have to say that I was thinking of an extra large milkshake.
[video=youtube;Nc_HZb33ZUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_HZb33ZUs[/video]

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I am unabashedly a fan of female protean flesh. I have so far made it through 50+ years of life without seriously embarrassing or injuring myself.

There have been a few close calls, though.

And the two face-to-boob collisions I’ve had were entirely accidental- no, not kidding.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases