Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Tomorrow I find out if gaming is done and over with or resets. Trying to start a new group but not getting a confident feeling about it. If that fails I may go to a local Bigfoot Convention.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Iv’e been playing some “frpg”-themed puzzle games on my iPad, and have found that I have a new gaming pet peeve: when I accidentally waste an uncommon or rare resource (such as a character or artifact) on something utterly trivial.

When I say “accidentally”, I mean that I am aware the task is trivial, and I’m generally aware of the value of the resource I’ve selected to burn this way, but I didn’t notice I’d selected it.

Chaps my hide. ESPECIALLY since I have only myself to blame. And I’ve done it at least once in each game. :(

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;FQ_PWA4ymq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ_PWA4ymq4[/video]

Where we're going we don't need.. well, we do need a road.

Got a group of three. Better than nothing. Had a lot of good laughs (feels good to laugh again). Goblins and Emerald Claw as villains. Best part was the note they had to do. Worse to read font I could find, written with goblin slang and spelling. Took much of the session translating it and sorting it out.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I watched Solo yesterday, and liked it. I thought he was more Han Solo than I expected. Boyish charm, reckless, fearless, honorable...ish?. Donald Glover tried to sound like Lando which was amusing and annoying. I loved L3-37. Favorite droid by far. I'm glad they didn't try to put R2 and 3PO in there. Looks like they tried to leave it open to another which I'd be willing to see. The humor was much better placed than episodes 7 and 8. Felt more natural.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I got a youtube ad for eyeglasses when I was trying to watch a comic con cosplay video. The ad was 5 seconds long, but it had a notice saying I could turn it off after 30 seconds. That got me wondering, would I have noticed that if I'd needed glasses? And was youtube thinking that I'd chosen the wrong video and therefore must have needed those glasses? And if I'd needed glasses to see what video I'd chosen what video did the youtube algorithm think I'd wanted to see? :uhoh:

Remove ads