• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I got a youtube ad for eyeglasses when I was trying to watch a comic con cosplay video. The ad was 5 seconds long, but it had a notice saying I could turn it off after 30 seconds. That got me wondering, would I have noticed that if I'd needed glasses? And was youtube thinking that I'd chosen the wrong video and therefore must have needed those glasses? And if I'd needed glasses to see what video I'd chosen what video did the youtube algorithm think I'd wanted to see? :uhoh:
If the ads I see are chosen by the videos I've been watching then it's because the eyeglass SJW Leftist wackjobs want you to feel bad for those with visual impairments. You should feel guilty about your eyesight privilege. You shouldn't buy glasses because you need them, give them to a brown or black person that needs them. Then beg for forgiveness for 400 years of slavery.

Then the video after the ad will tell you why all of that is wrong. That you should buy the glasses so you can shoot straight and read your bible.

Man, I need to find better garbage to watch.:-S

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
When two women go on a date, which one pays? :lol: That's one I should have asked Goldmoon when I had the chance.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A friend told me about a great deal he saw for a radio for a dollar. Only problem is the volume dial is stuck on high.
I said you can't turn that down.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
BOOOOOOO!!!
Great way to make an entrance, Casper

images.jpeg

Remove ads