Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My girlfriend is having to help with emergency bridge work. Either she's an engineer or a troll.

Actually her day job is in a dental office. She is far from being a troll. :p
I realize I have my own issues that make things difficult for us at time, so I'm very understanding when it comes to her work/life schedule. We're going to make plans, and sometimes those plans are going to fall apart. I understand and am ok with it.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I see people already let's playing The Outer Worlds. Had no idea it had become available.

I remember there was an uproar about the game being only on the Epic Store, but I see the PC version is available on the Microsoft Store? And the publisher is something called Private Division? Isn't that Take Two? I thought Take Two didn't touch exclusives?

I see people already let's playing The Outer Worlds. Had no idea it had become available.

I remember there was an uproar about the game being only on the Epic Store, but I see the PC version is available on the Microsoft Store? And the publisher is something called Private Division? Isn't that Take Two? I thought Take Two didn't touch exclusives?

You really haven't been paying a lot of attention....but that's okay

The PC version for now is both a Microsoft store (which has it's own issues for gamers) and exclusive to the Epic Store ( which has it's own share of all kinds of mess). Exclusive in this case means it's only limited to two (really one) digital store front.

Private Division funds and publishes indie games developed by small to mid-sized studios. This includes taking over Kerbal Space Program, which was developed by Squad and previously acquired by Take-Two Interactive, as well as publishing future titles from Obsidian Entertainment, The Outsiders, Panache Digital Games, and V1 Interactive.

Take-Two formed Private Division as a new publishing label to help smaller and independent studios. The label looks to provide funding and publishing for "triple-I" games such as Ninja Theory's Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, those that fell into the middle ground between triple-A games by large studios, and indie games created by relatively new and small indie studios.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The company that owns the newspapers I deliver is big on high school football. So much so, they wait until the local games are done to run the presses so they can print all the scores. On Friday nights during high school football season we get the papers late. After 3 a.m. late. Just. A. Few. More. Weeks. To. Go......

They own many of the small town papers. I deliver 2 of them. Oddly, the main paper for Atlanta handles at home delivery for other papers so they also deliver USA Today, WSJ, and NYT. 3 nights a week I deliver 2 different newspapers. The other 4 nights I only have to deliver 1 paper. They do it for 4 different papers every night.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I felt I needed something insanely unhealthy. After spending 19 bucks at DQ I felt a little better. While working I listened to a comedy station on Iheartradio. That helped some. I'm still hurting. Still shocked.

72901457_10219883731504219_5703223171834970112_n.jpg

Remove ads