Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Ulfgeir

Hero
Guys. You need to make this recipe this weekend.

Mulled Wine
2 bottles of affordable red wine (like this one)
1 quart of apple cider
1/2 cup brown sugar (more or less to taste)
2 cinnamon sticks
8 cloves
2 stars of anise
15-20 allspice berries
1" piece of ginger, crushed
1 lemon, sliced
1 orange, sliced

Toss everything into a crock pot. Turn it up to High, and leave it for the amount of time it takes you and your friends to watch Rare Exports. Then turn it down to Low, and simmer for the amount of time it takes you to play a game of Tokaido. When your house smells amazing, it's ready to drink. Hand everyone a mug, maybe with a splash of brandy or cognac in the bottom, and fill them with the spiced wine. Serve with a crackling fire and plenty of YouTube videos (we just learned how to do the hustle).

Sounds like what we here in Sweden call Glögg.
Have bowls of raisins and chopped almonds that people can put into the drink if they so choose, and serve with gingerbread cookies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My 2 coppers worth.

Normally I would say go with the one with the most RAM. Windows 10 is a resource hog in my opinion.
That style I would recommend going to a store and holding it. See how it feels. You might find it heavy and cumbersome. I would suggest looking at tablets with keyboard attachments to see if that might fit your needs. Again try before you buy.

My old WoW guild responded on Discord,so I edited my message

I was just about to respond to the response!
My 2 coppers worth.

Normally I would say go with the one with the most RAM. Windows 10 is a resource hog in my opinion.
That style I would recommend going to a store and holding it. See how it feels. You might find it heavy and cumbersome. I would suggest looking at tablets with keyboard attachments to see if that might fit your needs. Again try before you buy.

choice one:
Choice two:
A laptop will fit my needs and planned usage more than a tablet with keyboard. Both of them can be paid for via monthly payments, and only have a 30 dollar or so difference due to RAM. I do plan to install Chrome naturally. I mainly plan to use it to surf,stream disney+/youtube/amazon at different times and work on my book.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Then the cheaper one would do just fine. I would still advise getting the feel of it if you intend on holding it often.

Remove ads