Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The Falcons pulled off a big upset. They had one TD reversed then another changed to a TD, then recovered a fumble for a TD, all in the last few seconds for a 29-22 win. San Fran tried to get creative with the kick off return at the end. It ended with a Falcon TD.

This image seems to have become a thing. It claims it takes the average person 3 minutes to find the dog. It took me less than 30 seconds.

The copy I found elsewhere on the world wide web was 750x750 pixels. Yours is 634x634. IMNSHO, those extra pixels decide whether the dog actually exists or not.

Needless to say, this took me more than 3 minutes :)

A laptop will fit my needs and planned usage more than a tablet with keyboard. Both of them can be paid for via monthly payments, and only have a 30 dollar or so difference due to RAM. I do plan to install Chrome naturally. I mainly plan to use it to surf,stream disney+/youtube/amazon at different times and work on my book.

I'd go with the more expensive one, because it has a significantly better resolution screen. You will probably be able to tell the difference on most streaming services if you are watching the laptop on your lap.

Remove ads