• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scotley

Hero
the only one that's a prereq is the english comp which is required for any 200 level classes, the computer skills i'm taking to beef up the grade i got from when i first took it. the art is a why not and History is a subject i'm good in.

Don't discount the value of the English comp just because it is a prereq. The further you go the more writing will be required for all your classes.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I wonder though, where I would be at if the Hivemind hadn't imploded and if it was as active as it once was. I know I was getting at LEAST 20 posts per day. But that incident basically that just sorta killed EnWorld for me. I have barely done anything with EnWorld in the past... how many years ago was that now? I don't think I get 20 posts a MONTH, let alone per day anymore.

Remove ads