• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Ah jest had lunch at mah fav'rit' local Vietnamese jernt, Pho Yen Phi: 2 fantastic egg rolls, and a small bowl of spicy beef stew with a buttered French roll. (I also poached some of my Mom's Shaken Beef w/noodles- she couldn't finish it off.)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I could do that, from the right place.

In general, I think the Vietnamese take on egg rolls is best. However, there is a Chinese restaurant about a 15 minute drive from my house that serves these fanDAMNtastic vegetarian egg rolls which are just nicely seasoned cabbage, onion and carrots in a thin wrap, expertly fried.

My typical order is 4 for me alone... *oink, oink*

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
for now, I will return home for Hebrew national hotdogs or sloppy joes made with medium hot taco seasoning.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey guys! tomorrow is Monday!! yahoo!!

[video=youtube;IKqV7DB8Iwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg[/video]

I love Mondays (With hyper consumption of coffee)

Did the Chinese thing earlier this week. Egg rolls with fried rice and spiced chicken. Always a favorite and always a diabetic disaster for two days following.

Remove ads