• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I bought shoes from a drug dealer earlier. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been trippin all day.

Aeson

I want to avoid comments in the West Virginia adventure thread. I don't want to interrupt the flow. I like the post card feature. Is it just a screenshot with a standard template? Is it a whole interface with mods? How much of the writing is you and how much of it is a rehash of the story?

Aeson

I am a real life superhero. :D I warned a woman as a car almost backed into her in the Walmart parking lot.
It's a good thing I needed to use the bathroom.lol I had already walked out to my car and decided to go back inside.
I think she would have been fine without my warning, but she thanked me anyway. I'm glad I was there.

Aeson

Truly I say unto you. I can't hold it like I used to.
I'm getting old before my time. Some older hivers will remember I had Lasik eye surgery. The surgeon told me I might need reading glasses after 40. Now at 43 they're almost required. If I don't have them I have to hold some things aloft to read. Grey hairs are appearing in noticeable quantities. All my life folks guessed my age roughly 10 years younger. I wonder how much longer I can pull it off. No wrinkles, and still have most of my hair.

Remove ads