Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I bought shoes from a drug dealer earlier. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been trippin all day.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I want to avoid comments in the West Virginia adventure thread. I don't want to interrupt the flow. I like the post card feature. Is it just a screenshot with a standard template? Is it a whole interface with mods? How much of the writing is you and how much of it is a rehash of the story?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am a real life superhero. :D I warned a woman as a car almost backed into her in the Walmart parking lot.
It's a good thing I needed to use the bathroom.lol I had already walked out to my car and decided to go back inside.
I think she would have been fine without my warning, but she thanked me anyway. I'm glad I was there.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Truly I say unto you. I can't hold it like I used to.
I'm getting old before my time. Some older hivers will remember I had Lasik eye surgery. The surgeon told me I might need reading glasses after 40. Now at 43 they're almost required. If I don't have them I have to hold some things aloft to read. Grey hairs are appearing in noticeable quantities. All my life folks guessed my age roughly 10 years younger. I wonder how much longer I can pull it off. No wrinkles, and still have most of my hair.

Remove ads