• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Is it political or is it a joke.

Either way.... not funny.

Spent the afternoon filling out Federal papers that matched Vermont's Disability paperwork.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In porch pirate news. A very pregnant woman and another carrying a toddler were seen on video stealing boxes off porches.

In wiener pirate news. My sister's mutt stole my sausages. The demon dog jumped on my lap. When I pushed her away, her nose went into the plate on the coffee table. She then ate a couple of the pieces I had on the plate. I disliked the dam thing before. I dislike it even more now. :rant:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Her dog is a cannibal.

Could be worse. She could eat her own kind.

Also in another part of town...It was shop with a cop at Walmart tonight. Never seen so many cops in one place. Never seen so few donuts in one place either. Wait...what????

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A woman in Florida collected her dog's droppings in a box, then set it outside for someone that was stealing from her.

Remove ads