Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think I scored some points with the turtle. The boys love it. Mom does too. The cats are curious about what's in the box. Her youngest asked about it red eyes. Is it possessed? Does it breathe fire? She said they run around finding bugs for it to eat.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Tardigrades look like mini maggots with sphincters for faces according to the BBC news presenter on the radio.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've never been able to get into jazz. If it works for you, that's good.

Anyone see jonesy around lately? I know people come and go but it's been awhile for him I think. I hope all is ok.

I've never been able to get into jazz. If it works for you, that's good.

Instrumental music helps with focusing,so i don't get distracted by lyrics. I also have a station that plays Lindsey Stirling and similar stuff. Today's the first time I've listened to the Jazz station.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The other night I had either the best or weirdest chat with my friend at work. I arrive at the loading dock, then comes outside, pssts me over to her. I follow the sound of escaping air. An approximation of the following takes place.

Scene
Loading dock; night time
Her stands on the landing outside door.
Me stands ground level looking up.

Her: Can you tell if I'm wearing a bra or not?
Me: You're not.
Her: I thought so. I was in a rush to get dressed before work. I was going to put it on after.
Me: It normally goes on first, unless you're Madonna.
Her: I knew I could ask you. I couldn't ask someone else in the office.

End scene.

This conversation had lead me to rethink my assessment of our relationship. I thought friendship headed towards romantic. Now I think I've been friend zoned. Many years ago I discovered this phenomenon where women have "safe" male friends. Males they are not attracted to. Friends they don't have to worry about trying to have sex with them. It's basically a straight version of the gay best friend. Women don't really think of your feelings on a subject as long as they're feelings are clear as mud to you. It has happened all my life. They can talk freely with me. Doesn't matter if what they say has an effect on me as long as they get the safe friend response. Nothing has changed in 30 years. Women learn this in their teen years and carry it on well into their adult years.

I has a sad. :(
I've been sitting on this for days. Stewing

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases