Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
After listening to Depeche Mode I came up with a new adventure idea.

A high level cleric with 12 acolytes travels the countryside performing "miracles". A problem arises when he heals people 3 days later they turn into zombies. One of the acolytes is willing to betray the cleric. One of the acolytes could be an earth subtype.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

A high level cleric with 12 acolytes travels the countryside performing "miracles". A problem arises when he heals people 3 days later they turn into zombies. One of the acolytes is willing to betray the cleric. One of the acolytes could be an earth subtype.
So what system? Pathfinder, perchance?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

“Personal Jesus”?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yup. I tried multi quote, but it didn't seem to work.
So what system? Pathfinder, perchance?
Probably. I really like 1st ed. I don't know D&D 5th ed very well. Pathfinder 2nd ed. is too new. I don't have anything on it yet except the beta material.

The last song inspired adventure was done using 4th ed. only because it's what I had on hand at the time. The one thing I like about it, was that the monster manual gave encounter suggestions. Other lesser or equal creatures to pair with the monster you were looking at. I wonder if that carried over to 5th.

Just curious, anyone know why I said one might be earth subtype?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yup. I tried multi quote, but it didn't seem to work.

Probably. I really like 1st ed. I don't know D&D 5th ed very well. Pathfinder 2nd ed. is too new. I don't have anything on it yet except the beta material.

The last song inspired adventure was done using 4th ed. only because it's what I had on hand at the time. The one thing I like about it, was that the monster manual gave encounter suggestions. Other lesser or equal creatures to pair with the monster you were looking at. I wonder if that carried over to 5th.

Just curious, anyone know why I said one might be earth subtype?
John 1:42, Jesus says: "You are Simon son of Jona, you shall be called Cephas" (meaning a stone).

(Alluding to Peter being the cornerstone of the earthly Church.)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That's right. I thought it would be a clever allusion to the story. One of them would be an actual rock, so to speak.

Remove ads