Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

"As someone who does park in handicapped with permit who has no outward appearance of being handicapped, i'm slightly irritated by your post."

My point is handicapped parking is designed for those with mobility issues. If you are actively Muddin' and using a Wind board are you at a point where you need special aid to walk into a store? Are there people that may need this space more?
I'll grant that it does seem suspect, I was harassed twice due to my permit and parking in the handicapped place.
Misunderstood and disliked even here. sigh. Time to leave.

We don't have an emote for tying you to chair...you're stuck with us! FOR EVER! and you're disliked nor misunderstood. We just came at the issue from differing views and experiences.

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, Dog Moon, I think that a freak flag looks identical to an obscenely-brightly-colored tie-dyed shirt. And a long, unkempt, scraggly beard inhabited by a few species of parasites/insects.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Actually, Dog Moon, I think that a freak flag looks identical to an obscenely-brightly-colored tie-dyed shirt. And a long, unkempt, scraggly beard inhabited by a few species of parasites/insects.
A completely and random post from the blue. How unlike this thread.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Are you in the right thread, Leif?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It's like this thread is an infinite loop, forever going back to the beginning.

Let that freak flag fly.

tumblr_pgolb7eoXL1vtcma0o1_400.png

Oops. Wrong flag.

Remove ads