• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Eugh, I hate artificial sweeteners, but I can at least tolerate stevia. Aspartame gives me a headache...

But then, I prefer my drinks unsweetened anyway. Juices straight from fruits are sweet enough as is.

And back to the game, I’ll keep you posted on how things progress...
I was thinking, what if he Vampire had a druid sympathetic o his cause? That would really screw with them.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Remember that school reunion I mentioned getting invited to? Well, it happened. Didn't go there. I heard stories, though. Apparently two former(?) bullies got into a fight with someone they'd been bullying back in the day. Broken table, broken window, some teeth knocked in from one of the bullies. Police were called. Also the class president got so drunk afterwards she'd puked all over herself. And something about someone having a wallet stolen. Glad I stayed away.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
The tablet got up to 12%. If I recall, it didn't charge while in use before. So I can't leave it plugged in and use it. The keyboard attachment also has a battery. I need to check it.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Remember that school reunion I mentioned getting invited to? Well, it happened. Didn't go there. I heard stories, though. Apparently two former(?) bullies got into a fight with someone they'd been bullying back in the day. Broken table, broken window, some teeth knocked in from one of the bullies. Police were called. Also the class president got so drunk afterwards she'd puked all over herself. And something about someone having a wallet stolen. Glad I stayed away.
That sounds like a scene from a movie.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, I am glad you didn't go!

I see the mods are also a bit cheeky...

We just had a 15 year reunion and it was fun,to just catch up with everyone that showed up. It was a small group like 20 or so I think.

Leif

Adventurer
I had my 30 year reunion not too long ago. Well, they had it without me. But, as it happens, since I work in one of the biggest grocery stores in town, I see almost everyone in town sooner or later. One of the best looking chicks in our class came through a few months back. She is still just as hot as she was, and I got a hug, which would never have happened back in the day. (Shhhh! Don't tell my wife!) (Even if she had been willing, I was too shy and timid around hot girls.) Scotley and I were in the same class, but we have at least one reunion every year.

Remove ads