Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I was watching the teaser for Negative Atmosphere and it got me thinking that if I were ever to make my own System Shock/Bioshock/Deadspace/Soma/Prey it might be interesting to have it take place in a space station similar in atmosphere to those games, but instead you'd be a space janitor who was in charge of keeping the place running and instead of monsters there'd be living breathing human clients roaming the ship. Kind of like a Hitman level in space without all the dying. :sneaky:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The printers went down. We didn't get our newspapers until after 2 am. Depending on the day it takes me 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 to deliver. I haven't had to be in weekday morning rush hour traffic until this morning. Cheesy cow, was it a pain. I got home almost 2 hours ago. Most mornings I would have been asleep already. I still have to go out this afternoon to collect invoices and payment.

I are one tired paperboy.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
These are the times we live in. A woman stated her 8 year old son Leonardo is named after the ninja turtle not the artist.

Take from that what you will.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The battery I ordered was supposed to be delivered by the 9th. I'm still waiting. Tracking has it arriving at the Atlanta distribution center this morning. It was shipped from Texas on the 2nd. Where the hell has it been the last 10 days?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon

And here we have Briana White, Aerith's new voice actor in the FF7 remake, reacting to the new FF7 remake trailer. Really. :D

Remove ads