Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I just can’t get over how freaking young Tseng looks in that trailer. Unless that’s like a flashback to the time when Aerith was a kid...

But the line sounds more like the scene when she runs from the church with Cloud.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
As I understand, in cricket, they play for a bucket of ashes. I'm assuming the ashes of their defeated enemies.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Just discovered the lab at work just throws out the 4-liter glass jugs (with plastic screw caps) that their isopropyl alcohol comes in... Took home three of them today. Gave one away to a guy at the FLGS on the way home, lol.
(
Need to talk to some of the lab coats, might be a recurring source of bottles...)

At some point, I'll clean them out and use them for making mead.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Should I be surprised the battery doesn't appear to work? In the accompanying video the tablet is powered up when installation is completed. I wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong so I plugged the old battery in and the tablet powered up. I plugged it in with the new battery. I'm keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't catch fire or explode.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I read something tonight about David Warner playing The Doctor in Doctor Who audio dramas years ago. I have to hear these. I love David, and think he would have been an amazing Doctor on screen. He did appear in one episode as a Russian. I think there was more to the character, but not sure right now.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Maybe the problem is the charging cable after all. The new battery was too low. I charged it for 6 hours and it reached 12%.

Remove ads