Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Can you remember your name and the name of your loved ones? What's my name? Don't cheat and look at the screen. remember any of that and you're good.

I'm sure you're joking, at least a little. Forgetting things from the previous day is not uncommon. I'd start to worry if you forgot the entire day.

Here I have been known as Mega, Mania, Megamania, Darth Mania and Ugg. Loved ones include Dew, Bacon and Pizza . It eads Aeson. It is an alias I believe.

Since I'm down to 1-2 meals a day I'm starting to lose weight again. In the past month I went from 255 to 248. Most people peg me at 190-200 pounds. Carnival guys dislike me.

Holy Squark !!!!!! Miniature Market wants 125 a brick now for figures! Toad & Troll.... even Amazon or E-Bay is better than that! My price trapped LGS may even be better.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Last night I was accused by a coworker of cohorting. I think she meant cavorting. I denied doing either. She said I know you've been cohorting with Blank. Again I used cavorting hoping she got the idea. I said I'm single and celibate, no cavorting going on here. Blank was on the loading dock above us. I hope she didn't hear the comments.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Why am I just now seeing Transformers as they looked in the cartoon in the Bumblebee movie? If they started off this way with first movie things would have been better. Ratchet, RC, Soundwave, they looked way better in Bumblebee.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
K-A-R-M-A you stoled the bike and he stoled it from you.

What I like is the bike landed in the truck. In most games you'd just pass through the truck.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases