Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

So, my 3 year old son has a rather large plushie dragon, and a plushie d20. He is sitting face to face with the dragon, and rolling the die between them... I can’t help to think that he is playing Dungeons&Dragons with a dragon 😂

Sorry, a bit of happy parent tales to annoy you guys 😝
When my son turned two, I got a plushy d20 as well,and last year I got my youngest nephew one too but he calls it a ball lol

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Son also has a regular d20 already, which he rolls occasionally and tries to remember the numbers. He usually does get 1-5 correct.

I got that die as an extra when I bought a buttload of rpg goods at a convention last summer, so decided that it is time for the boy to get his first actual die 😂

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Since I started working 5 months ago I've lost nearly 30 pounds. That's the good news. They did this test where they touch my feet with a metal pin. I couldn't feel it the first time. :eek: The nurse practitioner did the test and I could feel it in some places but not everywhere. I'm a little worried...ok I'm a lot worried.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases