Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A text I sent to my sister earlier. The guy was a beast of a man. Bald head, tattooed arms. I was very proud of my line about a mountain in a gun belt.

So Woodstock has an officer that could be Goldberg's "little" brother. I'm in the restroom at Racetrac when this mountain in a gun belt opens the door and just stands there. I thought for a sec he was looking for me. He was just waiting for me to move away from the sink so he could use it.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I found myself thinking STR is not his dump stat. Also what his bend bar, lift gate would be.

That's something I miss from the older editions. Save vs petrification, save vs death. I guess it's all flavor text now.

Flavor text is now Fort, Reflex and Will. Or as like to put it. The Flavor is a failed roll. Fort check/nat 1/ The assassin's knife grazes you but there is equal amounts of green goo as blood. Your finger tips go numb and as it begins to register that you have been poisoned your chest siezes and your last breath is a wheeze.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have this game Little Alchemist 2 on my phone. In it you combine things to make new things. I've been able to make animals, livestock, bacteria, aliens, and robots. I even birthed a phoenix .I cant seem to create humans.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's Little Alchemy 2. Since then I got a horse, frog, lizard, turtle, fish, and egg. From the fish came the egg. From the egg came the omelet. Still no human. I tried combining life and gun, that didn't do it. I thought it might give me an American at least. That would have been funny. I may have to develop an ape first.

Edit: why didn't I think of this sooner. Life + clay= human. 🤦

Remove ads