Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I wonder how long it'll be before Adam Driver plays Cyrano de Bergerac. He doesn't need CGI or prosthetics. Lol

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’ve seen that one before. They do have a good sound.

I'm impressed your station aired that, too. You may be blessed by having some good local radio.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The station is Rock 100.5. They recently started playing newer rock music. You'll hear a bumper saying "The new sound of Rock 100.5" then they'll play a Chili Peppers song. Seems without fail to be a Chili Peppers song.

Their morning show is one I listen to most. This last week a caller said she was a single mom of 4 that was lonely and couldn't afford a sex toy. So the show decided to do a sex toy drive for people wanting sex toys. They set up a box in the lobby for collecting them. They got in trouble with HR. I'm curious to find out how it turns out.

Years ago the factory I worked at was making toy trucks for Megabloks. The translation that they wanted to use the intials for were T.I.T. The US market people said No. I wonder why.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
They got a lot of mileage out of S.ex T.oy D.rive. I think that's where HR started to have a problem. They spent a lot of time trying to come up with a different name.

Remove ads