• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

It's done, it's a WWII German Hanomag 1/35 scale
IMG_20200322_111034_0.jpg
IMG_20200322_111049_7.jpg
IMG_20200322_111101_3.jpg

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Years ago in the 2nd ed days I came up with a spell that stored thoughts. I based it on the idiom that if you go back to last place you had the thought you'd remember it.

This is the effect:
You choose a thought you want to use. Cast the spell and the thought fills a vessel where it can be stored. Others can interact with the vessel and obtain the thought.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
The lore I'm coming up with for the spell.
My wizard has a maxed out INT. He know even a being with his beyond supernatural intellect will eventually want to know more. He developed a spell that would allow him to store thoughts. Instead of writing it down, the thought would be stored in some kind of vessel like a gem or glass sphere. This way he can access it much faster than reading.

I suppose spells could be stored the same way. You can then throw it like a spell grenade. 🤯😳😱

Remove ads