Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Looking to run TORG: Eternity shortly. Its easier to learn a new system as a player than as a GM.
It is a fairly easy system to learn. Played it for a few weeks. I wasn't a big fan of the setting though. Well, not even the setting, I guess it's mainly the society v tech v magic v faith thing. I guess it bugged me that if my elf tried to use a shotgun, the chances of it malfunctioning were too great. If it wasn't for that fact, think I would have liked it.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I start work again on Monday. I still have not received any unemployment.
I know it's not the best time, but I quit my job a couple weeks ago. Since I quit, no unemployment, but I was deeply dissatisfied with my job and the coronavirus just made the place so much worse. It was affecting me too greatly and I knew I had to quit if I was ever going to look for something new. I had been planning on quitting beforehand, but then I delayed because of the coronavirus. I didn't realize how much I needed a break until the company claimed they were essential. I knew at that point if I didn't quit, my attitude was going to get me fired and figured I'd leave on a positive note rather than a negative one.

Fortunately, I do have savings and my rent is cheap since I'm at a friends house, so I can go for a while. Took a few weeks off though, felt soooo wonderful. Got back to working on my writing, making progress on my Adventure Path and my Campaign Setting. Got a boardgame ready to playtest. Done more in the last three weeks than pretty much the previous at least six months, maybe a year even. So best time to quit... maybe, maybe not, but I needed it regardless. Next week though I start job hunting. So hopefully that will go well!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have very little savings, but got the 1200.00 stimulus check, then got to wondering where my electrician $$$ were. I asked and it had not been sent to me yet .. .. .. it was supposed to arrive 2 months ago.
Got $900.00+ after taxes. i am good to mid June with what I have now.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
What rock bands would you not want to get in a fight with if band names were literal?
First one I thought of was Butthole Surfers.

Remove ads