Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I should have known what would have happened. I'm disappointed in the direction the Star Trek thread has gone. Why can't folks just be happy a new series is coming? I love Star Trek and Star Wars warts and all. I am always excited to hear new stuff is coming. I'll watch it unless it's totally unwatchable. Last Jedi might be the closest I've come to that but I still love Star Wars.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I’m starting to really warm up to this Roll20, eventhough we haven’t yet had an actual game. But the more I fiddle with it, the more I realise how easy it makes my part of the game. I can straight up import a monster statblock to a note and then modify it as I see fit. Importing pics for player handouts is really simple. Character sheet can be updated dragging relevant ability or spell description directly into it. I really need to schedule a time with my dedicated playtester soon to see how it plays...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Could’ve been, but actually no. A friend who’s not in the game, and who I bounce my ideas off of, agreed to help me test out some of the functions before I run an actual game.

Wife is in the game, so I don’t want her to accidentally see things she’s not supposed to...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I listened to a podcast last night called Godawful Movies. They were talking about The Phantom Menace. I disagree with many of their points. One reoccurring theme was how creepy the relationship between Anakin and Padme was. They went on and on about it. What made it funny was, they kept talking about how hot Natalie Portman was. But the thing is, she was under age at the time also. So who was creepy? Lol

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Didn’t hear the podcast, but Phantom Menace was the last SW movie my parents and I watched. We all hated it (for different reasons).

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Could’ve been, but actually no. A friend who’s not in the game, and who I bounce my ideas off of, agreed to help me test out some of the functions before I run an actual game.
You're lucky. I wish I had someone like that. I have so many projects that I want to do, an Adventure Path I'm working on, a campaign setting, a couple of board games... and I'm doing this by myself and I just feel overwhelmed. I feel like I need to talk to people and yet I don't really have anyone. My ex-wife never understood my enjoyment of working on my projects and thus didn't really support me. I always feel like if I could find just one person to support, I could do amazing things.

Sorry... little side venting...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases