Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Played it back in 1990. Had a blast with it. Decided I would run the new version. Reading up and researching it now. Thinking them exploring Virginia Beach first. A little A.R.E. stuff mixed with aggressive plants and dinosaurs.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Last night before I left for work I took my meds like I often do. I didn't eat anything before I left like I often do. Sometimes I'll get drive thru on the way. I didn't do that either. I think my blood sugar tanked part way through my first route. I got shakey and felt queasy. I stopped at Quick Trip to get something to eat and felt much better.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Last night before I left for work I took my meds like I often do. I didn't eat anything before I left like I often do. Sometimes I'll get drive thru on the way. I didn't do that either. I think my blood sugar tanked part way through my first route. I got shakey and felt queasy. I stopped at Quick Trip to get something to eat and felt much better.
You gotta be careful with that. I take some BP meds that are supposed to be taken with food. I don’t always, but if I go too long without eating after taking them, I can pass right the hell out.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You gotta be careful with that. I take some BP meds that are supposed to be taken with food. I don’t always, but if I go too long without eating after taking them, I can pass right the hell out.
I am supposed to take them with food. I had a hand full of tortilla chips and a 1/3 bottle of Coke Zero as I walked out hoping it was enough. It wasn't.

I'm unclear if it was my blood sugar or my blood pressure but I know something dropped and I wasn't feeling well.

Shaky? Queasy? Yup. Around 55-60 is when I feel these. Also cold, hollow inside and when below 50 vision slow to react and trembling hands. Yup

Remove ads