Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Here's a question: if you were DMing an Adventure Path and you saw something like this, would you think it's stupid or think it's kind of neat:
Iron Golem
Note: The golem also has a musket that it can utilize, which it does so if no one is within reach. The same magic animating the golem enchants the musket with unlimited ammunition. The gun has no chance of misfiring.

Have you looked at Pathfinder's Canon Golem?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I’m puzzled by the negative energy fire elemental, but if it makes sense in campaign, 👍🏾
Well, basically there's a temple to the deity of the dead (who absolutely hates undead). There was a massive betrayal by the head cleric who they ended up rising as an undead. Because of him necromantic energies have basically flooded the temple. Other killed acolytes have turned into undead and there are numerous haunts in the temple. One of the killed acolytes fell into a fireplace and instead of rising as an undead creature, sorta ended up combining with the fire, becoming a fire elemental tinged with negative energy. I know there are no rules dictating this, but whatever. ;)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Have you looked at Pathfinder's Canon Golem?
I have, but in this case a) the cannon golem is a little too high CR and b) the iron golem is protecting the temple of the deity of creation whose favored weapon is a rifle, which is why I gave the iron golem a special rifle rather than just utilizing a cannon golem.

Mad_Jack

Legend
So this happened... It's been quite a long time since the Postal Diservice mangled something this bad.
Fortunately, it's all just grease on the envelope, and nothing was bent or torn.

Remove ads