Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So this happened... It's been quite a long time since the Postal Diservice mangled something this bad.
Fortunately, it's all just grease on the envelope, and nothing was bent or torn.
Well, they might have gotten it messed up, but at least they CARE... though about what I'm not entirely sure.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Finally got all the stuff for making reusable cloth masks assembled and ready to go, including some flexible plastic covered metal nose bands...and an additional idea I had.

I went to Joann’s Fabrics and got some Dritz Cord stops like these:

They’re not the ones I was hoping to get- I wanted a double cord design- but that’s what they had in store, so I bought them. They’re just big enough for our plan.

The idea is that, instead of an over the ear design, we’re doing a single cord mask design that uses paracord, tied in back of your head. But since my Mom is having some shoulder and arm issues, she might have trouble tying a good knot behind her head. With the cord stops, however, she can pinch, pull, and release for a perfect fit in seconds.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Which one of these adventures has Adrienne Barbeau in it?

273341.png

That was the first thought I had when I saw this.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I know the rules, but please understand, I don't have anyone knowledgeable enough in my real life to help with this. Those on the right think he's
God and those on the left think he's insane. I have no one else.

I am genuinely afraid of our current president. I fear he will force the military on our own people, or force them into a coup to stop him. I need someone with reason to convince me we're going to be ok. Are we witnessing the end of our country as we know it?

Remove ads