Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
. . I̧̢̻̰̩̹̙͚͇̒͑͛́̿͛͟ f͍̲̪̼̐̋̍̈̊̍̾͢͡͝͡ĭ̢̨̪͚͔̮͈̖͍̂̈́̿̃̂̈́̒g̴̭̞̥̤̘̱͖̲̻̽͑̑̆̑͝͠ų̠̠͈̹̭̤̪͑̇̋̌͐̃̊̈́̈́̚͜r̷̢̦̪͉̥̪͚̉͐̐͘̚̕ͅè̷̖̰̤̱͆̍̃̑̓̕͝͡ͅd̵͙̬͖̩̰̩̳̈̀̇̒́̔̆ i̠̤̭̜͇͎͔͍͑̌̇̋͑͘ͅt̶̡̥̝͙̳̱̹̥̘̃̄̓̉̈̌̀̈́͜ ǒ̷̗̗̩̯͎̫̼͇̊́̂́͋̊̊̾ư̶̢̗̺͈͉̾̓̂͑͒́̋͟͢͝͞ͅt̵̤̗̫͇̗̼̼̒͌̂̇̓̇͂͝͝ . .

Ulfgeir

Hero
Also, Elder Gods don’t use much modern communication tech. Cthulhu calls, he doesn’t text. Dagon don’t Skype.

Yog-Sothoth might be using Zoom, though.

And Shub-Niggurath is DEFINITELY on Facebook- makes it easier to keep up with her 1000 young.

The exception would be Nyarlathothep who uses Tinder, Snapchat.... Not sure what Hastur would be using though.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I look through the curtain to see headlights in my driveway. I wonder who could be in my driveway. I get up and look out the window......It was the sunlight reflected off my car.🙄

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I look through the curtain to see headlights in my driveway. I wonder who could be in my driveway. I get up and look out the window......It was the sunlight reflected off my car.🙄
Sunlight is good! I was driving home last night around midnight. Raining super hard. Windshield started fogging up I can barely see through the road in front of me. And the reflections everywhere making even more difficult. I feel lucky I didn't die on the way home. I hate driving at night in the rain.

Remove ads