Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I saw an armadillo on the side of the road last night. They're rare around here.

Also, my driver side window stop going up last night. The motor still works at least. I'm going to have to get it fixed. With my job I need that window to work.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
That's cool. Never seen an armadillo around here by the road. Closest thing probably almost hit a deer last winter. Thing scared the crap out of me, suddenly appearing in front of me.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Out west they have greyish ones. We have pinkish ones here. I've seen so many animals on the side of the road and crossing the road. Deer, turtles, coyote, frogs. And a large brown rodent I'm not clear on what it is. I think it's a groundhog.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

Check out the jacket Bill Nye is wearing. It looks like a suit jacket but the sleeves look different. Also check out the lady's book title.

By / In the road in Vermont- Deer, Moose, raccoons, skunks, porcupines, opossums, musk rats, beavers, box turtles, snapping turtles, frogs, mice, moles, leaf peepers, turkeys, peasants, snakes, flatlanders, dogs, cats, woodchucks and the list goes on.

Hit frogs, birds (air bound), chickmunks, a cat (sad- but it ran away) and a deer. and very bad luck- a skunk as we were headed to Cape Cod. Smelled it for about two hours (half the trip).

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, armadillos, being armored perhaps, do not appear to be afraid of cars.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To show the armadillo it could be done.

Seen many interesting things on the roads, Armadillos, deer, foxes, coyotes, wolves, turtles, saw a lizard yesterday, vultures, crows, hawks, eagles, opossums, skunks, turkeys, elk, bear, beaver, ground hogs, too many small birds to list, cats and dogs of course, snakes, frogs, suicidal squirrels are a daily sight, alligators, even a tarantula.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Where I grew up, we had quite a lot of Western capercaillies in the woods. It is a huge bird. A veritable Dire Pigeon if you want to go with D&D terms. When my wife saw one by the road for the first time she was absolutely flabbergasted, and went ”wtf is that?!”.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases