Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The closed captioning for the Trump rally earlier had the name al-Baghdadi as Outback Daddy. LOL
There were other mistakes but that had to be the funniest.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I wish I had gotten to see this game Braves won 29 to 9. They scored 29 fracking runs. Holy Cow! The late great Harry Carey would say. His grandson Chip Carey calls the games for the Braves. You can hear him in the clip.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Mu dad was Damage Control on the USS Fulton during the Cuban Missile Crisis. He says when he went to sleep they were shipping out to Cuba, but when he woke up they were turning around to head home...

Jack had a bad day at work today, and is feeling snarky. Thus...

Yodadiss.jpg

Dog Moon

Adventurer
First to Eleven is quick becoming one of my favorites on YouTube. It's interesting to see how they've matured. They're all teens.

Yeah, I like this group. I like Halocene as well. I actually don't know much about their original songs, but I like a lot of the covers they do for pop songs. When I hear one on the radio, the first thing I tend to do is look up these bands and other possible covers. I'm just one of those people that goes "hmmm, this isn't bad... now what would it be like if they added in some guitars, some bass and a drum set?"

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I wish I had gotten to see this game Braves won 29 to 9. They scored 29 fracking runs. Holy Cow! The late great Harry Carey would say. His grandson Chip Carey calls the games for the Braves. You can hear him in the clip.

I saw the video of the grand slam yesterday. Watching that ball fall into the empty stands is just crazy. I wonder how it feels to be playing in an empty stadium. Like, obviously the team was excited, but I feel like it would be another thing entirely to have the energy of a crowd backing them up.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I figured out the gender reveal party.
Find a flammable place. If it burns down, you're having a boy. If it doesn't burn down you're having a girl.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I saw the video of the grand slam yesterday. Watching that ball fall into the empty stands is just crazy. I wonder how it feels to be playing in an empty stadium. Like, obviously the team was excited, but I feel like it would be another thing entirely to have the energy of a crowd backing them up.
And you can't do a curtain call. Walk back out of the dugout and wave to the crowd.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I bought a set of resistance bands to workout with. They arrived today. I had my doubts but was willing to give it a try. I still feel it an hour later. I still have a concern about the bands breaking. Hopefully there will be warning signs before it happens mid workout.
I have some cheap weights that I'd bought a few years back. If I'd actually been consistent, I probably would have outgrown them, but I stopped for a long period of time. Trying to get back into working out. The tricky thing is that I'm following guides and stuff online, but I don't really have much knowledge of what I'm doing. Still, I can tell they've begun putting a LITTLE muscle on my frame, so that's good. Just need to be more consistent with my eating habits. I've been consistently 251-255 for like the last year. Can't seem to stick with anything long enough to drop beneath that 250 mark. :(

Never tried resistance bands, have no idea how well they work, but wish you luck using them!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I figured out the gender reveal party.
Find a flammable place. If it burns down, you're having a boy. If it doesn't burn down you're having a girl.
The funny thing is that the gender reveal party, while terrible what happened, only accounts for I think is was like .4% of the entire fires that is happening, though if you look at the internet it feels more like the other way around with responsible for 99.6% of the fires.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases