Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, I've learned to be a little more careful about that. That's actually why I started doing the cheaper pizzas. Cause it'll be like 300 calories with 3 servings for 900 total calories, but the other pizzas I used to get were like 350 calories, but 8 total servings for 2800 calories. I was like "Dang! Can't believe how many that one pizza has!" And of course I would still eat it all in one sitting.

I remember reading once about many areas being taken over by the Dollar Stores. They can have lots of food, but it's all low quality. But like in certain poor areas people can't really afford anything better and the real grocery stores don't want to go there because of the competition and the poor people means they would be spending a lot of money with little gain. So only the dollar stores remain, meaning they don't have access to healthy options. Is sad, really.

I remember when I learned that juice is bad for you. WAY too many calories and WAY too much sugar. I was wtf, it's juice! Crazy how some things are.
Juice is fruit but without the fiber. Or the effort (read calories) it takes to clean. It’s still better for you than sodas, though.

That said, I rarely bring it home from the grocery. It’s more of a treat while dining out.

I've all but stopped having soda. I get a 20 oz for gaming and that is all. Game only only once or twice a month. I drink 3 Liters of water a day now to keep myself good. Still fighting the carbs but instead of pizza, subs and burgers my carbs are now english muffins with butter or turkey.

Have not had a burger since Labor day, no pizza since August and last sub was August.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I encountered a possible adventurer ( murder hobo). He had his backpack, waterskin (Camelback), quarterstaff ( walking stick), machete (said he made it out of titanium) explorer outfit (purple dress shirt and black bowtie), 10 foot pole (more like 3 foot), claw weapon(garden cultivator)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I used this floor cleaner called Fabuloso. It's smell is very potent. I had these older dried out swiffer pads that I put the cleaner on. I think I should have deluded it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah. Speaking from experience, you almost never want to use stuff like that at full strength unless you have a bunch of blood (or similar) to clean up.

Remove ads