Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Life continues and so does my complete disconnect with the Emmy Awards. The only shows on the winners list that I have previosuly heard of are Watchmen and Rupaul's Drag Race.

On Facebook I recently joined a Spinal injury group. I need different insurance or win the lottery. These people have 15.000+ wheelchairs and 50,000+ vans. I can't even afford to get a ramp to enter/exit my house !

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Life continues and so does my complete disconnect with the Emmy Awards. The only shows on the winners list that I have previosuly heard of are Watchmen and Rupaul's Drag Race.
Personally, I don’t pay much attention to any of the entertainment awards ceremonies themselves. They only impact my consciousness when that info is subsequently mentioned by other people or in advertising.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm looking at a list of scenes you might see in a city. One funny one is a gladiator appears to be going through a training montage and a crowd is cheering him on.

Another that stood out is a kindly old man/woman is handing soup out the needy. If a PC partakes of the soup it tastes delicious/awful based on relative wealth. I wonder how a vow of poverty monk would react to the soup.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases