Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
We use touchscreen in Tx, but the machine prints a physical ballot. They may have some kind of tablet device, or perhaps it will be a straight-up paper ballot.

As for when curbside became an option, frankly, I have no idea.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A player in King of Avalon is attempting to become The King. His name is King Shah. So if he becomes king, he'll be King King Shah. Since a Shah is a type of king, he'll be King King King. lol

Mad_Jack

Legend
Well, my first name is the Irish form of "John", and I also took "John" for my Confirmation name (after my godfather), so I'm actually Jack-squared...

I've seen actors pretending to have a stroke. I've never seen it happen for real. Anyone else see the video of Ron Paul appearing to have a stroke? It was wild. Hit him midsentence. The whole thing was unreal. The guy he was talking to was bewildered.

When I was in recovery I spotted someone having a stroke and alerted nurses. Mild stroke. He had nerve / movement issues for a week.

I've heard the same thing happening to someone having a seizure also.

She could tell what was happening? I wonder if Ron Paul could tell. His speech became so garbled and he continued trying to speak. I've also heard of people with some brain injuries not realizing what they're saying doesn't make sense.

At the Factory job I had I dealt with several Seizure victums. Not good. Not so much the victum and me but all the others getting in the way.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On Saturday I got some instant coffee in order to satisfy my coffee needs. Today I found a Farberware kcup coffee maker on clearance. It was less than $30. It's smaller than my old one but it has the different size selection I wanted. I need to try it out soon. Right now I'm enjoying some A&W.

I hope this is a safe question to ask. Has COVID-19 changed your plans to vote? Not asking political question. Not asking who or why or if you plan to vote. It's a how question. Voting in person day of, early in person, by mail? Is it different from before?

I'd like a mail in ballot. Feel less pressure to hurry. Can take time to read the issues on the ballots.

I had planned to vote for Wade Wilson again until protesters in Washington were shot and gased while doing a peaceful protest just for a photo shot that clearly had little to no meaning to the individual. Now I am voting for anyone NOT him.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
At the Factory job I had I dealt with several Seizure victums. Not good. Not so much the victum and me but all the others getting in the way.
I've seen a few. It's scary watching them hit their heads on concrete so hard.

I'll never forget one time. I had challenged God to strike me down if I was lying. As soon as I said it another man fell over having a seizure. I looked at the ceiling and said "Me, not him. ME!!!" Gos has bad aim.

Remove ads