Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I saw these dogs this morning. They were mixed with chihuahua. They had tiny heads, but were medium sized. Kinda odd looking.

Edit:
The owner of the dogs didn't know the mix. After looking up cavalier king Charles dogs for another reason, I think it might be in the mix. The dogs had the same brown/white colors and shaggy hair.

Invaders from Mars.... woman's head on a Chihuahua.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had planned to vote for Wade Wilson again until protesters in Washington were shot and gased while doing a peaceful protest just for a photo shot that clearly had little to no meaning to the individual. Now I am voting for anyone NOT him.
With your mobility issues, can you do mail in voting?

I have it and filled it out already but I am suspicious of mailing where others handle the ballot. May just wait until closer to the day and either try to get there somehow or mail it then.

Course Vermont is likely a 'safer' state to mail the ballots than some states.

Hard to say for sure by only listening to the Vermont News, CNN and Headline. Fake news is there but bias worries me more.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I would think it's safe also. Can you drop the ballot in person? Again that brings mobility back into it. I think your mail should be safe.

"Can I" is akin to Can the US send a ship to Mars and back right now. Yes but at great cost and inconvenience.

Tomorrow I dreading the phone call. Gotta call the people that were taking me to Boston and tell them I have have gotten much worse and will need to have my 250 pound body lifted in and out of the car and wheelchair. I may be going by ambulance and that will cost a lot.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Every time I hear about your problems I wish I lived closer so I could help. If nothing else to slap some sense into your family.

Okay. Not what I was expecting. Instead of the usual personal car or truck I am now getting one of those elevated ramp lift vans. Glad I called. I still need to get to the bottom of the hill in the dark which will suck. But my son and son-in-law already said they would help with that.

Remove ads