Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Took one with the flash. It looked like it was snowing.

Attachments

• 20201005_020444.jpg
    20201005_020444.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 123

Mad_Jack

Legend
My soccer-playing days began and ended with Parks & Rec soccer when I was very young. I still wore glasses at the time, and a kid about ten feet away from me kicked the ball straight at my face, breaking my glasses in half.
I was completely unhurt, but my mom wasn't about to take a chance on having to pay for yet another pair of glasses, so that was the end of sports until I outgrew the glasses.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I did a couple different sports growing up - Parks & Rec soccer, P & R judo, farm system baseball, wrestled a bit senior year of high school - but I never really lasted long with any of them. Aside from being a pretty beefy kid, I also have a slightly turned-out right foot (it turns out farther than my left foot by about 10-15 degrees), which means that I have a tendency to occasionally trip and face-plant when I run at high speeds. It's how I ended up with the mild hyper-extension of my right knee three practices into the wrestling season senior year that caused me to quit the wrestling team, and that's plagued me ever since by turning into a series of sprains and minor twists when my knee suddenly stops working right.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I saw this girl at the grocery store. She looked amazing. I heard someone ask her if she was driving which made her young. She looked like she worked out, a solid girl. She said something about being at football practice then mimicked throwing a football. She looked like she knew what she was doing. I commented that she looked like she could play. All I could think is she'll be something else when she gets older if she keeps it up.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Aeson..... are you a dirty dawg?
Have you not been reading my posts over the last 10+ years? lol

When I first saw her I put her in the 20-23 age range. It blew me away when they talked about driving. It implied she's 15-17. I'm not sure what sports she does play but I believe she could play any of them. She's familiar with weightlifting for sure. Walking around with a physique like hers in yoga clothes, is gonna get some looks.

In all seriousness, it's admiration and a small bit of envy I'm trying to express. I don't have that kind of drive and determination. I wish I did. If I did when I was in high school I'd be better off now for sure.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases