Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

WOW ! Looked at Storyhours. Only six running for the months of September and October. Seems they are dyeing.

I had stopped writing mine due to the lack of interest / support. Got Eberron stuff, Strikeforce stuff. some Torg stuff and some Eberron: Ecology stuff. Thought I would post the new stuff but it just doesn't seem worth it. :(

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Danny, is Texas serious about this indictment against Netflix? If convicted is every employee going to jail? Is the world going totally insane?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Danny, is Texas serious about this indictment against Netflix? If convicted is every employee going to jail? Is the world going totally insane?
Had to look this up. News to me!

But serious. They’re going after Netflix in small town Texas. The only ones who are in danger of jail time would be execs.

It’s a long shot case, though. More political theater, I’m thinking.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Had to look this up. News to me!

But serious. They’re going after Netflix in small town Texas. The only ones who are in danger of jail time would be execs.

It’s a long shot case, though. More political theater, I’m thinking.
I figured it was all theater. I get that it's an election year. It just seems like a big waste of time and tax money for such little pay off.

Not quite the Kaiju type I was expecting.

1602090686188.png

I was typing up my next Eberron adventure (level 5) and listening to my music when my son-in-law pops in and asks "When are playing Strikeforce: Morituri" next (level 20+).

Now I can't get it out of my head and to add to it..... Spiders from Hell (2020) !

Remove ads