Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I watched the new Borat movie. It was better than I expected. It actually had a plot and a story. The best thing was the actress that played his daughter. She was amazing. I would recommend watching just to watch her performance alone. It's worth it.

As for the Guiliani scene, he was clearly tucking his pants in. I'm not saying he wasn't creepy AF, but he wasn't doing anything inappropriate in his pants. And Cohen know what he was doing. He put that story out right before the release of the movie. It's also at the end so you have to watch the entire movie to see it.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am indeed pleased with myself for getting a boot to the head reference in a conversation with my mom. I said I hoped my aunt sues her surgeon for malpractice, and remembers me in her will.
"And to my nephew Aeson I leave a boot to the head."

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I am indeed pleased with myself for getting a boot to the head reference in a conversation with my mom. I said I hoped my aunt sues her surgeon for malpractice, and remembers me in her will.
"And to my nephew Aeson I leave a boot to the head."

One of my best friend’s favorite comedy skits!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I keep seeing all these skeletons. People are going crazy decorating with skeletons, and inflatables. Lots and lots of inflatables. I see animal skeletons too. I'm thinking trying to get some after Halloween if I can find them. Could make for good mood pieces in a game room. If I had the money I'd like to set up a room that looks like a wizard's study. If I had real money I'd make a game room that looked like a fantasy tavern, bar and all. I'm such a nerd.

Yeah, I know. I'm going to die lonely and alone. 😔

so,this popped up on my facebook feed from '17

"Amelia smiled as she glided down the stairs to the grand ballroom. Her silver earrings captured the light from the chandelier and glinted, catching the attention of several people. For a moment, she swept her gaze across the room as more and more people glanced up to appraise her dress. It was really on the verge of starting a new fashion trend, and the people knew it. The striking red corset top matched the fiery red in her hair perfectly, and flowed into a single red fold down the front of the dress. To either side, a midnight black seemed to shimmer, almost dazzling the eye. The high back of her dress, and wide shoulder, drew the eye to her face."

Sadly, nothing i've done recently matches that quality

Remove ads